Mon 29 Mar 2010
Hershey’s Chocolate. Just the word Hershey takes me back to my childhood. For me, the sweet memories of childhood are sprinkled with the great taste of Hershey Kisses.
I’ll never forget the time my parents took us to Hershey Park in Hershey,PA. It was the summer I left for college and I loved the time I got to spend with my family. It was our last true family vacation together. Every time I see a Hershey Kiss I recall that wonderful time.
One way I pass that love on to my kids is to put a Hershey Kiss in their lunchbox on random occasions. A little token of my love while they are at school. A reminder that they are loved and that I cherish their sweetness and always will.
I want to thank Kristy Campell for giving me this wonderful opportunity to take part in this very worthwhile campaign from Hershey’s.
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop for charity is a way for bloggers to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network. Hershey’s will donate $10 to Children’s Miracle Network for each post in the blog hop that contains a virtual Easter Basket.
To pay this generous offer from Hershey’s forward I am sending this Virtual Easter Basket to my new Twitter friends: @3pugsandbaby, @kt_writes, @thejennypincher, @mayhemandmoxie, @TeamDuffTweets, @kellyburton, @HowToSimplify, @AmieKanen
In order to keep the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop for Charity going, write a short post to Pay It Forward – and be sure to follow these simple rules:
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.